Scroll Down for pictures/ virtual tours of some these apartments!!
Cal Lyon, 315.527.3723
Tired of your current "Property Manager" because they just place the first "warm body with money in hand" but you never see another penny after because you are too busy going to court to evict? Looking for a Property Manager that will actually MANAGE your PROPERTY? Call us today to discuss!
Here are some questions that you should be asking yourself if you own property and are thinking if you can do it yourself or should hire a professional company to manage for you ...
- Why should I hire a professional to manage my own property?
- What are my rights vs. my Tenant's rights?
- Can't I just lock them out if I don't get my rent money?
- Can I just shut off their water and power to get them to move?
- How do I advertise my property without fear of a potential lawsuit?
- Can I say NO children?
- What kind of insurance do I need on my property?
- Can I do some things to my property but hire a professional to do other things (like deal with the tenants)?
- What do I have to disclose to prospective tenants or my current tenants?
- How do I make sure I can make money doing this?
- How do I evict someone?
- No Pets!! I don't want them and I will NOT accept them at all - for ANY reason! Can I be sued for that?
- What about Lead?
- All of those "rules" don't apply to me - RIGHT??!!
|October 1, 2019||
$1,100 + SD
|126 Turin St, Rome, NY||
Cal Lyon 315.527.3723
Two bed, first floor with washer, dryer, fridge, dishwasher, stove as well as gas and electric included! Dining Room, Living room, basement/ "man" cave as well as a garage! Lawn care provided - tenant responsible for snow removal. Nice sun porch off of kitchen as well.
First and security due at lease signing (no exceptions). Must have proof of income (ie paystubs, bank statements, etc) as well as there is an application process and FEE of $40 per applicant (covers credit and background checks).
One year lease, NO PETS, NO SMOKING! Available October 1st!
|ASAP||$800+ Utilities||123 Main St, Anywhere||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
We are looking for rentals!!!! Rome, Utica, Whitesboro, NY Mills, New Hartford, Clinton …. Contact me today to find what we can do for you!!!
|Whenever...||$700+ utilities||Rome, Utica, Clinton, Whitesboro||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
Going, going, GONE!!!!! You snooze, you lose! Stop tire kicking and get in a place that is managed and taken care of!
Tired of your "current" landlord just collecting the money but not doing the necessary inspections, preventative maintenance and/or repairing the things that are wrong?
Contact us to find out what properties we have available or find out how you can get pre-approved for any upcoming property and when that "one" fits for you - YOU GOT IT!! Call today!!!
|Coming soon!!||TBD||Utica, NY||
Cal Lyon 315.527.3723
I have two apartments that are coming up for rent in the Utica area. I have another coming up in Rome!
Both are in West Utica. They are in the same building, one on the first floor, the other on the second floor. Interior details are coming.... Off street parking. Close to MVCC, UC, Suny Poly Tech. Prime location, minutes from Hospitals, Utica College, several grocery, restaurant, and retail options. Easy access to NY state Routes 12, 8, 5, downtown Utica and New Hartford. These apartments are being worked on right now and should be available mid August to view and rent! $750-$800 plus utilities. Water/sewer included! Off street parking (limited). CALL US NOW!!! THEY WILL GO FAST!!!
The other apartment in Rome we're still getting info on but it is a second floor apartment, 2 bed and will be $550+ utilities. If it's anything like our other apartments - it's gonna go FAST! Stay tuned!!
Call us to "get on a list" to be one of the first ones contacted!!
|Soon??||$950+ ??||South Utica||Call Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
Beautiful first floor three bed with living room and dining room coming available. Newly renovated kitchen, hardwood floors throughout, washer/dryer hook-ups and off-street parking. NO PETS, NO SMOKING. Parking for up to 2 vehicles. One year lease.
Application fee on all Adults required. Credit and background checks are conducted. NO PETS, NO SMOKING.
First and Security/cleaning Deposit due at lease signing (no exceptions).
This apartment is currently being renovated by the owner - call to get on the list (we're hoping we can get it rented before it's ready so it will "push" the owner to get it done sooner!" HAHA. Must have 3X the rent in income (with proof - ie pay stubs, etc).
|Coming soon!||$750+||1, 2, 3, 4+ houses||Call Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
Call today for quality tenants, if you are looking to rent (get on a list with us - when one comes up that meets your criteria - we'll reach out) OR if you are sick of managing the property yourself … we can help!
We need apartments and houses for rent!! Do you have one either available or coming available soon? Contact us today to discuss finding you your next BEST TENANT! We do credit and background checks to ensure that the tenant we place is a "good fit" with your property. We can show the apartment, advertise, and fill for you. We can also manage the property for you so you can just "sit back, relax and live the good life"! We'll take care of it for you! Call today to find out more!
|Coming soon!||$000||location unknown||TBD|
|TBD - coming soon|
Property Management Division
If you have property that you are looking to rent, we can help. We can locate a tenant or manage your properties for you.
We can manage your property and you can feel rest assured that it is taken care of.
Property Management Services
Always wonder what Property Manager does? Here is an excerpt from our Property Management Agreement. Want to learn more? Call us and we can discuss your wants and needs in more detail!
Responsibilities: Manager’s duties are set forth below:
- answer phone inquiries about vacancies
- show vacant units
- accept rental applications
- select tenants
- accept initial rents and deposits
Vacant Apartments (inspections will be conducted with tenant, if able, and any additional cleaning that is required will be the responsibility of the tenant)
- inspect unit when tenant moves in
- inspect unit when tenant moves out
- ensure unit is clean after tenant moves out
- collect rents when due
- sign rent receipts
- maintain rent-collection records
- inform Owner of late rents
- prepare late rent notices
- serve late rent notices on tenants
- serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices
Maintenance (per arrangement either with tenant or Owner, per contract agreements with either)
- Ensure any common areas are free from debris and clean
- Ensure lawns are mowed
- Ensure leaves are raked and properly disposed of
- Ensure bushes and plants are trimmed and cared for
- Accept tenant complaints and repair requests
- Inform Owner of maintenance and repair needs
- Maintain written log of tenant complaints
- Handle routine maintenance and repairs.