Scroll Down for pictures/ virtual tours of some these apartments!!
Cal Lyon, 315.527.3723
Tired of your current "Property Manager" because they just place the first "warm body with money in hand" but you never see another penny after because you are too busy going to court to evict? Looking for a Property Manager that will actually MANAGE your PROPERTY? Call us today to discuss!
Here are some questions that you should be asking yourself if you own property and are thinking if you can do it yourself or should hire a professional company to manage for you ...
- Why should I hire a professional to manage my own property?
- What are my rights vs. my Tenant's rights?
- Can't I just lock them out if I don't get my rent money?
- Can I just shut off their water and power to get them to move?
- How do I advertise my property without fear of a potential lawsuit?
- Can I say NO children?
- What kind of insurance do I need on my property?
- Can I do some things to my property but hire a professional to do other things (like deal with the tenants)?
- What do I have to disclose to prospective tenants or my current tenants?
- How do I make sure I can make money doing this?
- How do I evict someone?
- No Pets!! I don't want them and I will NOT accept them at all - for ANY reason! Can I be sued for that?
- What about Lead?
- All of those "rules" don't apply to me - RIGHT??!!
|April 1, 2019||
|Sunset Ave, Utica, NY||
Cal Lyon 315.527.3723
One bedroom apartment that is very large. Washer/dryer hook-up in basement. Living room, dining room, kitchen with parking for one vehicle. Tenant responsible for gas, electric, snow removal and lawn care. NO PETS, NO SMOKING. Hardwood floors throughout.
MUST SHOW PROOF OF: income must be a minimum of 3x the rent amount (paystubs). Must be at least one month worth. Credit and background checks ARE performed. $40 application fee.
Pre-qualification required prior to viewing the apartment.
|April 1, 2019||$640+ Util / SD $740||127 Sheldon Ave, Frankfort, NY||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
1 bed apartment on first floor. Great neighborhood. NO pets or smoking. 1+ year lease available. Owner responsible for lawn, water/sewer. Tenant responsible for snow, electric and gas (and any other utility they want). Must make appointments - current tenants living here - will be vacated by end of March.
NO Pets, NO smoking. New floors in kitchen and dining room, refinished hardwoods in living room and den/office. Screened/covered porch off of kitchen. Off street parking for ONE vehicle. Village Electric with gas/forced air heat.
Check out some pics here: 127 Sheldon Ave, Frankfort, NY
|6/1/2019||$900 + utilities||6758 Benton Rd, Marcy, NY||Cal Lyon 315.527.372|
Two bed ranch home available for rent in Marcy, NY. Holland Patent school district. Pets MAY be ok - with limitations (number of and type). Tenant pays all utilities (water/sewer, oil, electric, etc). Forced air heat (oil).
Application required on all adults ($40 fee) includes credit and background check. Rent is $900, Security Deposit is $1,000 due at lease signing. Tenant currently residing - MUST make appointments. Available June 1st (possibly sooner but will not know exact date so plan on 6/1/2019).
Check out some pics here: 6758 Benton Rd, Marcy, NY
|Available Now||$700+||South Utica, NY||
Second floor one to possible two bed (or office/den) available in South Utica! Kitchen, living room (with vaulted ceiling). Kitchen equipped with stove and fridge. Kitchen and bath are "smaller" but the living space is very nice. Washer/Dryer hook-up in basement. Snow removal and lawn care included. Very quiet and nice area.
Hardwood floor/laminate throughout the apartment. NO PETS, NO SMOKING. One year lease minimum. Application fee is $40 per adult. Credit and background checks are performed.
Rent is $700 per month (tenant pays electric and water/sewer). Heat is electric baseboard. Security Deposit is $700. First and security are due at lease signing. Unfortunately, no forms of assistance are accepted by owner.
|Available Now||$550||Anywhere, NY||Cal 315.527.3723|
Contact us today if you are looking for qualified tenants for your home and/or apartment. We conduct credit and background checks! Contact us today for more information!
|April 1, 2019||$750+||South Utica, NY (near Faxton)||Call Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
Very large and spacious one bedroom with den/office (not to be used as a business) with 1.5 bath apartment on first floor coming available. Parking is VERY limited and will only hold ONE vehicle. NO PETS, NO SMOKING. One year lease, max of two people.
Tenant pays gas and electric as well as lawn and snow removal. Kitchen, living room, sun-room. Washer / dryer hook-up in basement. Water/sewer is included in rent.
Beautiful Victorian apartment with hardwood floors throughout.
We need apartments and houses for rent!! Do you have one either available or coming available soon? Contact us today to discuss finding you your next BEST TENANT! We do credit and background checks to ensure that the tenant we place is a "good fit" with your property. We can show the apartment, advertise, and fill for you. We can also manage the property for you so you can just "sit back, relax and live the good life"! We'll take care of it for you! Call today to find out more!
|Coming soon!||$000||location unknown||TBD|
|TBD - coming soon|
Property Management Division
If you have property that you are looking to rent, we can help. We can locate a tenant or manage your properties for you.
We can manage your property and you can feel rest assured that it is taken care of.
Property Management Services
Always wonder what Property Manager does? Here is an excerpt from our Property Management Agreement. Want to learn more? Call us and we can discuss your wants and needs in more detail!
Responsibilities: Manager’s duties are set forth below:
- answer phone inquiries about vacancies
- show vacant units
- accept rental applications
- select tenants
- accept initial rents and deposits
Vacant Apartments (inspections will be conducted with tenant, if able, and any additional cleaning that is required will be the responsibility of the tenant)
- inspect unit when tenant moves in
- inspect unit when tenant moves out
- ensure unit is clean after tenant moves out
- collect rents when due
- sign rent receipts
- maintain rent-collection records
- inform Owner of late rents
- prepare late rent notices
- serve late rent notices on tenants
- serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices
Maintenance (per arrangement either with tenant or Owner, per contract agreements with either)
- Ensure any common areas are free from debris and clean
- Ensure lawns are mowed
- Ensure leaves are raked and properly disposed of
- Ensure bushes and plants are trimmed and cared for
- Accept tenant complaints and repair requests
- Inform Owner of maintenance and repair needs
- Maintain written log of tenant complaints
- Handle routine maintenance and repairs.