Scroll Down for pictures/ virtual tours of some these apartments!!
Cal Lyon, 315.527.3723
Tired of your current "Property Manager" because they just place the first "warm body with money in hand" but you never see another penny after because you are too busy going to court to evict? Looking for a Property Manager that will actually MANAGE your PROPERTY? Call us today to discuss!
Here are some questions that you should be asking yourself if you own property and are thinking if you can do it yourself or should hire a professional company to manage for you ...
- Why should I hire a professional to manage my own property?
- What are my rights vs. my Tenant's rights?
- Can't I just lock them out if I don't get my rent money?
- Can I just shut off their water and power to get them to move?
- How do I advertise my property without fear of a potential lawsuit?
- Can I say NO children?
- What kind of insurance do I need on my property?
- Can I do some things to my property but hire a professional to do other things (like deal with the tenants)?
- What do I have to disclose to prospective tenants or my current tenants?
- How do I make sure I can make money doing this?
- How do I evict someone?
- No Pets!! I don't want them and I will NOT accept them at all - for ANY reason! Can I be sued for that?
- What about Lead?
- All of those "rules" don't apply to me - RIGHT??!!
|Anywhere, NY||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
We are in need of apartments and houses to rent. Any size, any type - we have a LIST of people that are looking! Are you trying to find that "perfect tenant"? We may have one (or two) that we can match you up with. Give us a call and find out!
|7/1/2018||$1,100 plus utilities||Rt 12b, Clinton, NY||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
Tired of having an apartment that is not spacious, that is noisy and you just can't deal with going to the laundromat when you need to do laundry? This three bed , 1 bath , fully applianced incuding laundry (washer and dryer) Ranch home has 1300 sq . ft. of living space! One year lease, rent is $1,100/mos plus gas /elec, etc. 1st month and security due at signing, no pets no smoking on premises. Call today for an appointment to view (currently being cleaned and some work - will be available no later than June 1st for occupancy). Clinton school district. One car attached garage. NO PETS, NO SMOKING.
Airy and bright. Just outside the Village of Clinton, NY and a nice area to relax after a hard days work! Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy your downtime! Convenient to Waterville, Oriskany Falls, Clinton, Rome, Utica, Vernon Center...
Click the link below to view this apartment in a new window: Rt 12b, Clinton, NY
|7/1/2018||$1,100 + utilities||Old Bristol Road, Clinton||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723 / Pondra 315.853.7251|
Two bedroom with a little less than 1,000 sq ft home coming available in July, 2018. Remodeled kitchen and bath, outbuilding, deck and a 1 stall attached garage! NO Smoking and No pets are preferred (owner still "thinking" about it). IF allowed it would depend on the type, breed and number along with a Pet deposit (or fee) MINIMUM. Ranch home. Tenants would be responsible for all utilities (gas, electric, water/sewer) along with snow removal, lawn care, rubbish, etc. Call to discuss and set up a showing.
|IMMEDIATE||$1,200 + utilities||4924 Rte 31, Vernon||
Cal 315.527.3723 or Pondra 315.853.7251
Two bed Ranch with about 960 sq feet of living space available for lease. A little over an acre of land with a pond. Electric, baseboard heat. Wrap around deck, 1 stall attached (under house) garage. NO Pets, NO Smoking. Call for more information.
Click the link below to view this apartment in a new window: 4924 Rt 31, Vernon, NY
|June 15, 2018||$775 + Utilities||1623 Dudley Ave, Utica||Cal 315.527.3723|
Two Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with stove, fridge, dishwasher and Central Air available NOW. NO PETS, NO SMOKING. 1 Year Lease. Washer/dryer hook-up. Tenant pays utilities (gas/electric). Water/Sewer is included in rent. Call to set up an appointment. First and Security due at lease signing. Credit and Background checks are performed with an application fee on all adults.
Click the link below to view this apartment in a new window: 1623 Dudley Ave, Utica, NY
|IN FUTURE?!||$You name the price||You name the place||Call Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
Are you looking for rentals? Homes or apartments? We may have some that are not available now OR if you are looking for something in the future - call us today to "get on the list". When something comes up that fits what you may be looking for we'll call you!
We need apartments and houses for rent!! Do you have one either available or coming available soon? Contact us today to discuss finding you your next BEST TENANT! We do credit and background checks to ensure that the tenant we place is a "good fit" with your property. We can show the apartment, advertise, and fill for you. We can also manage the property for you so you can just "sit back, relax and live the good life"! We'll take care of it for you! Call today to find out more!
|Coming soon!||$000||location unknown||TBD|
|TBD - coming soon|
Property Management Division
If you have property that you are looking to rent, we can help. We can locate a tenant or manage your properties for you.
We can manage your property and you can feel rest assured that it is taken care of.
Property Management Services
Always wonder what Property Manager does? Here is an excerpt from our Property Management Agreement. Want to learn more? Call us and we can discuss your wants and needs in more detail!
Responsibilities: Manager’s duties are set forth below:
- answer phone inquiries about vacancies
- show vacant units
- accept rental applications
- select tenants
- accept initial rents and deposits
Vacant Apartments (inspections will be conducted with tenant, if able, and any additional cleaning that is required will be the responsibility of the tenant)
- inspect unit when tenant moves in
- inspect unit when tenant moves out
- ensure unit is clean after tenant moves out
- collect rents when due
- sign rent receipts
- maintain rent-collection records
- inform Owner of late rents
- prepare late rent notices
- serve late rent notices on tenants
- serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices
Maintenance (per arrangement either with tenant or Owner, per contract agreements with either)
- Ensure any common areas are free from debris and clean
- Ensure lawns are mowed
- Ensure leaves are raked and properly disposed of
- Ensure bushes and plants are trimmed and cared for
- Accept tenant complaints and repair requests
- Inform Owner of maintenance and repair needs
- Maintain written log of tenant complaints
- Handle routine maintenance and repairs.